DescriptionWebasto air heaters provide continuous heating power output via stepless modulation. Enjoy precise and constant temperatures inside your motorhome at any altitude and in any weather conditions.
The heater operates quietly while consuming minimal electrical power and fuel. Choose from an installation mounted outside, in the double-floor or inside the vehicle. The optional altitude mode can be activated to ensure an optimal combustion process in altitudes ranging from 1,500 m up to 2,200 m – under lower air pressure and with a lower oxygen ratio.
Specific kits have been developed to specifically match the unique needs and demands of the RV market. Using a RV kit guarantees fully satisfied customers:
– Extra low noise applications (extra silent dosing pumps, vibration clacking brackets) – Exhaust and air intake silencers – External temperature sensor obligatory for RV applications – Quick and easy installation thanks to new organization of kits and included installation overviews
- Compact heaters with proven efficency
- New and improved technology, e.g. with respect to service life and heat up time
- Easy installation, underfloor or in the interior
- Constant ambient temperature, continuous control
- Manual altitude function possible for Air Top 2000 STC
- Low consumption, quiet operation
- Intelligent Blower Control
- Complete installation kits for fast retrofitting